Did you know that 94% of Catholic Charities’ clients live at or below the national poverty level and have extremely limited budgets? Often, after paying for rent, utilities and food, clients do not have the money to take care of other needs.
Anything you can do to help provide some the items listed below would be greatly appreciated.
We serve people of all faiths throughout the ten counties of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
Pregnancy Support & Adoption wish list:
- For Baby
- Diapers in any size (newborn, size 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6)
- Diapers NB-Pull ups*
- Baby wash and lotion
- Wipes, Baby Powders/Lotions, Clothing
- Toys: rattles, toddler cars/trucks, toddler puzzles, baby dolls (multicultural), bumpy ball toys, soft blocks, stacking rings or cups, hanging toys (for car seats and strollers)
- Books (with multicultural characters) (Examples: 1, 2, 3)
- For Babies
- For Older children
- For Mom
- Breastfeeding supplies (nipple pads, nipple cream, breast milk storage bags, breast pumps)
- Feminine products, especially pads for after birth
- Maternity clothing
- Lotion and any personal hygiene items
- Laundry Soap/Household Items, Lip Gloss, Bath Bombs, Essential Oils
- Journals, adult coloring books, colored pencils
- Gift Cards: Walmart, Gas Cards (BP and Speedway), Visa gift cards, grocery and others are always appreciated as well
In-Home Support wish list:
- Cleaning Supplies: Dish soap, laundry soap, air fresheners, kitchen cleaning wipes, kitchen sponge/scrubber, lysol liquid cleaner, bleach cleaner, liquid hand soap, large rubber gloves, floor cleaner, toilet brushes, large black garbage bags, swiffer dusters, mops.
- Gift Cards: Walmart, Gas Cards (BP and Speedway), Visa gift cards, grocery and other always appreciated as well.
- Adult blankets, adult scarfs, calendars, christmas decor, puzzles, stamps and envelopes, kitchen towels, cat and dog toys.
Outreach & Case Management wish list:
- Blankets/Large Throw for Adults
- Adult Winter Gear - Hats, Gloves/Mittens
- Bed Linens/sheets (twin size)
- Disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, cleaning solution, masks, men's and women's shampoo, bar soap or liquid hand soap, dish soap, laundry soap, deoderant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaving products
- $25 Pick N’ Save or other grocery cards
- $25 Walmart, Target, Walgreen or CVS cards
- $25 Gas Cards
- Cash donations for purchase of bus passes
To coordinate a drive or for questions, please reach out to:
Parish Relations Coordinator
To support our programs and other ongoing client needs, please click here.