Inspired by Christ's call to serve, our mission is to provide service to those in need, to advocate for justice and to call upon others to do the same.
Our vision is to improve the lives of those we serve, to empower the most vulnerable, and to help reduce poverty through quality, compassionate, and effective human services.
History of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Inc.
Life and Dignity of the Human Person - Every person has worth and dignity because every person is created in the image and likeness of God.
- Call to Family, Community and Participation - We realize our dignity and rights in relationship with others.
- Rights and Responsibilities - People have a fundamental right to life, food, shelter, health care, education and employment; they also have the responsibilities to respect the rights of others and work for the common good.
- Preferential Option for the Poor and Vulnerable - The moral test of a society is how it treats its most vulnerable members, including in the arena of public policy.
- The Dignity of Work and Rights of Workers - People have the right to decent and productive work and fair wages.
- Solidarity and Collaboration - We are one human family and are called to work globally for justice, both individually and in the context of parish and community.
- Care for God's Creation - The goods of the earth are gifts from God for which we have a responsibility as stewards and trustees.
As a non-profit, we have an ethical obligation to our constituents and the public to conduct our activities with accountability and transparency. We wish to regularly and openly convey information to the public about our mission, activities, accomplishments and decision-making processes. Because we want this information to be easily accessible to the public with external visibility, we have posted here important documentation regarding our agency's functions.
Agency 990 Form - 2017
Foundation 990 Form - 2017
Agency 990 Form - 2016
Foundation 990 Form - 2016
Agency 990 Form - 2015
Foundation 990 Form - 2015
Agency 990 Form - 2014
Foundation 990 Form - 2014
Agency Audit 2017
Agency Audit 2016
Agency Audit 2015
Agency Audit 2014
Code of Ethics
Conflict of Interest
WI HOMELESS MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
In addition, Catholic Charities is proud to have achieved the Charity Navigator Four Star award for 2015, 2016, AND 2018!
And . . .
And . . .